Pages

Monday, July 13, 2020

So. Whats up?

Yeah. I've got nothing else to post right now. The only things I have to post right now is my new announcements. Anywho, I made an announcement video about my new Story series Hedgehog Boy. If you did see the video, yes it is true. I'm making a new series. Plus that video post I made, I deleted it because, well..... it sucked. Besides the new Hedgehog Boy series coming out, I also have another thing coming out too. I had a chat with my co-director (That you guys know) and he said this post is due to come out on Christmas day. I know its a long time but at least you will the Hedgehog Boy series to read! I hope everyone is having a good time right now. And if you guys know who my co-director is, tell me in the comments bellow (Jeez. That sounded like a Youtube Catch Phrase). Bye! 

7 comments:

  1. no one:...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. for the last time Jack, the school DYING is a LIE

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what is this um some schools die but not ours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cooper. Jack texted me about Ryleigh and the rest of the school dying. Of course, it was a dumb lie.

      Delete
    2. yup i was there and i seen it itz weird but yeah (i did not speak english right there)

      Delete